Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bring on the Chocolate Sundaes!

I'm Deanna Troi!

Thanks to Beth for this chuckle-inducing, completely frivolous waste of 10 minutes of my Sunday morning. What a riot!

(You'll need to scroll a while to get to the full test results, though...)

Anyone who knows me will not be surprised by these results... If only I were as HOT as Deanna Troi! She is more "Rubinesque" than most so we do have THAT in common. Sweet! Now i just have to work on looking exotic, mysterious and pick up a nondescript accent to round out the package.

Hey! I've got my summer planned out! Woo hoo!

Your results:
You are Deanna Troi
































Deanna Troi
65%
Chekov
60%
Beverly Crusher
60%
Jean-Luc Picard
60%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
55%
Uhura
55%
Geordi LaForge
50%
Mr. Scott
50%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
40%
Spock
40%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
35%
Data
35%
Will Riker
30%
Mr. Sulu
25%
Worf
20%
You are a caring and loving individual.
You understand people's emotions and
you are able to comfort and counsel them.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test

2 comments:

Angelina said...

Uhura always had the best hoop earrings. I would love to find I was like her, but I'm going to guess that the reality is that I have Kirk's temper, Spock's critical thinking skills and lack of sentimentality, and the Doctor's humor.

But I'm not going to take the test.

Angeleen said...

James took it and found he was also Deanna Troi which I find deliciously ironic. I was betting he'd be "Bones," actually.