Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another Seven

Pssst! Quick! While my captors aren't looking!

I've been ping'd by Richele at *richie designs* to tell you seven things you don't know about me... which works out great for you if you're short on sleep.

Here goes:

ONE
My earliest memory is realizing I just fell out of bed. I'm pretty sure I was three.

TWO
My hubby and I met on the first day of my first real job. By the middle of the "farewell" lunch for the girl I was replacing, I knew I would be with him for the rest of my life... though I felt horribly guilty thinking that since I was still in a very serious, four-year relationship. It took him a little longer to realize we were meant for each other, though he has said he shared my instantaneous attraction.

THREE
I think my guy looks especially hot when he's driving our little red tractor. Hubba Hubba!

FOUR
I detest being startled by someone trying to be funny.

FIVE
On my 30th birthday I won a Ouzo drinking contest and felt GREAT the next morning.

SIX
My favorite thing in all the world is snuggling up to my honey or my babies when they still smell like sleep.

SEVEN
A couple of years ago I left James and the girls at home and took a whirlwind, three-day "business" trip to Fairbanks, Alaska where I ate wild musk ox and loved it.

1 comment:

Angelina said...

I'm impressed that you won an ouzo drinking contest!

But seriously-you like snuggling up to your honey when he still smells like sleep? Sleep at your house must smell a lot nicer than it does at mine. When people wake up here they have the stinkiest breath ever and I have an extreme dislike of breathing in morning breath until tooth brushing has occurred! Does that make me a princess?